Welcome to My virtual kitchen.

What you are cooking today? Step into My kitchen, swap a recipe or two with Me and most importantly, have fun!

You can help The Gothic Gourmet cook another day. All donations are greatly appreciated and used for their implied/intended purpose. Cooking! :-)













Thursday, July 22, 2010

Maybe man can live on bread alone? Well, throw in a bottle of water and he can.


















I am in the mood for more 'Lamberts' now 'Eve's' rolls. It sure takes a long time to make them though but it's so worth the effort. I suppose if I get My rear end upstairs after this blog entry that I may have enough time to get them done before the hubby gets home from work, and really, what makes a home smell better than the aroma of freshly baked bread? Nothing that I can think of aside from a nice scented candle or some homemade cookies baking.

Speaking of, I better get up there and make sure I have My recipe written down which also reminds Me to keep writing My cookbook. I have a groovy cookbook upstairs that you make your own entries in. I suppose I could make a virtual cookbook as well but then I run the risk of some glitch happening and losing all My valuable entries. Well, I guess I could put the recipes on the computer and then back them up on disk so I will have a copy in case something happens to the written cookbook I'm working on.

Well dear readers (you are out there aren't you?) It's time to make bread/rolls. Yes yes, I'll bring a camera upstairs. (Maybe).

Until then, take care, keep cooking, living, laughing and loving.
As always, The Gothic Gourmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gothic Gourmet wants to hear from YOU. Please leave Me a message, a recipe, or a shiny piece of tin foil or something to keep Me occupied.