Welcome to My virtual kitchen.

What you are cooking today? Step into My kitchen, swap a recipe or two with Me and most importantly, have fun!

You can help The Gothic Gourmet cook another day. All donations are greatly appreciated and used for their implied/intended purpose. Cooking! :-)













Thursday, July 22, 2010

A few photos of past projects...

Okay, so here We have a few past food projects. Lemon Meringue pie, Shepherds Pie, homemade Sushi (I actually have a couple better pictures of that and will include them later.
Next We have homemade chocolate cake with homemade chocolate butter cream frosting, Beef Wellington, plated Beef Wellington, wrapped homemade Fleur de sel caramels, and part of the caramel making process along with homemade bread.

I am getting hungry and want to make some lemon pie (which is My husbands favorite pie in the whole wide world) BUT he also loves My yeast rolls and actually, We ate every single one of them. Pair that with some homemade spiced blueberry jam (thank you Mr. Alton Brown from The Food Network) and boy howdy that's 'Good Eats'.
Looks like I'm going to be busy and I'm procrastinating right now so I had better move it on along. Until then, keep living, loving, laughing and of course, COOKING! :-)

As always,
The Gothic Gourmet.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gothic Gourmet wants to hear from YOU. Please leave Me a message, a recipe, or a shiny piece of tin foil or something to keep Me occupied.