Welcome to My virtual kitchen.

What you are cooking today? Step into My kitchen, swap a recipe or two with Me and most importantly, have fun!

You can help The Gothic Gourmet cook another day. All donations are greatly appreciated and used for their implied/intended purpose. Cooking! :-)













Monday, December 14, 2009

It's true. My blog really IS incredibly boring!








I was just browsing around on the internet(actually at blogspot.com) to look at other blogs to give Myself some type of an idea as to what I can do to make My page a bit more interesting and I found that quite frankly, My blog...is boring, whiny and needs a lot of work. Again, I must add that not only am I not a gifted writer, but when it comes to things such as this, I am not very together so to speak. If I were you, I would quit reading this blog right now (that is if anyone ever ventures here or by some accident ends up here...perhaps as a punishment for doing something incredibly horrible.

Ye are doomed to read Eve's boring blog for..oh I don't know, committing some unspeakable crime. Forever ye shall be doomed to read My blog. Muahahahaha.

Anyway, I saw pictures and all sorts of interesting videos and such. I really need some help on this issue. As I said, if I were you, I wouldn't want to read about My life...at least not yet, all though I must say, even if I do say so MYSELF that I am pretty funny and have a few good humdingers to share from time to time. My recipes are outstanding, I just need to post them. I am going to test this insert image thing and try to post a few pictures of some of the food I have created. If you want to see more let Me know...someone...anyone..out there.

I'm still wondering why I was asked if I were a Vampire? I don't have fangs and yes, I was wearing mostly black (black pants and a grey MIT tee shirt)..still, does this make Me appear Vampirish? Is that a word?

OK, test test test, let Me insert an image which was My first attempt at making Sushi which turned out surprisingly well. I made several types, this one being fresh king crab, cucumbers and cream cheese. I heard this was a difficult task but didn't have any problems. I made My own Sushi mat (want to know what I used)? As it were, the item I used worked quite well and gave Me no problems whatsoever.

More later dear readers. I am so sorry that you have read through this torture. I hope you keep reading and don't mind pain too very much. ;)

As always,
Evie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gothic Gourmet wants to hear from YOU. Please leave Me a message, a recipe, or a shiny piece of tin foil or something to keep Me occupied.