Welcome to My virtual kitchen.

What you are cooking today? Step into My kitchen, swap a recipe or two with Me and most importantly, have fun!

You can help The Gothic Gourmet cook another day. All donations are greatly appreciated and used for their implied/intended purpose. Cooking! :-)













Monday, December 14, 2009

A blah kind of day but My dog still loves Me...


Hello dear reader (you are there right?) In any event, today has proved to be quite uneventful, dull and ultimately crappy. To make matters worse, I went outside to check the mail and some smart arsed hooligan asked Me if I was a Vampire. I just stared at him and his group of delinquents. I should have humored him and said yes, how did you ever learn My secret? Now you know too much and you will be My next victim blah blah blah! Teenagers today are wastrels for the most part. They sit in their comfortable rooms filled with the internet, Play Stations, Wii systems and Guitar Hero games instead of doing anything productive. Whatever happened to reading books or doing something that mattered? This neighborhood is pretty nice (it used to be even nicer) and now, the kids around here play pranks on homeowners including doing some pretty destructive stuff such as slashing tires for fun.

ANYWAY....

I have gotten nothing done today (save for eating which is always fun) and really need to get off My hump and get moving but I am not feeling so well today. I feel like getting back under My pink foo foo comforter and burying My head in My cave of pillows like an Ostrich buries its head in the sand. The lights are dim and the blinds are closed in both My living area and My bedroom. The dogs are frolicking upstairs as I occasionally hear their feet pitter pattering on the floor above Me.

The weather I suppose isn't helping much. It's a dreary day with no sun and the wind is whipping the tree branches against the glass of My windows. I hate it when I am not totally motivated towards at least 'something' even if it doesn't happen to be cooking. I just can't get into things today. At least I did in fact, eat something. Maybe I'll get a package in the mail today. Something I perhaps ordered for the holidays. Who knows, that may cheer Me up.

My doctors office is being a pain in the wazoo today and I'm trying to get a prescription refilled to no avail thus far. I just wanted to share My misery with this black void called the internet. This wormhole where everything is being carried off to and stored away. Virtual ink not being read by human eyes save for My own.

I'll try to get on the ball before the day is done. At least My dog(s) still love Me and also, I'm starting to get the hang of this blog thing, pretty soon I'll be a seasoned blogger (I don't know if that is a good thing yet though).

Until next time, take care and keep cooking!
Evie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gothic Gourmet wants to hear from YOU. Please leave Me a message, a recipe, or a shiny piece of tin foil or something to keep Me occupied.